Raising a Modern Day Princess
In the same tradition as Raising a Modern-Day Knight, this class is designed to equip parents to cultivate strong relationships with their daughters. Raising a Modern-Day Princess stresses the importance of creating a rite of passage for daughters—a defining moment in which girls can be blessed by significant adults in their lives, and a call for their families and communities to celebrate and support them. This class offers practical help in raising a generation of women to see themselves as God sees them—as daughters of the King.
- Aug. 15 – Session 1
- Aug. 29 – Session 1 Date Night
- Sept. 5 – Session 2
- Sept. 19 – Session 2 Date Night
- Oct. 3 – Session 3
- Oct. 17 – Session 3 Date Night
- Nov. 7 – Session 4
- Nov. 21 – Session 4 Date Night
- Dec. 5 – Session 5
- Dec. 19- Session 5 Date Night
- Jan. 16 – Session 6
- Jan. 30 – Session 6 Date Night
- Feb. 6 – Night of Ceremony
If you are interested, sign-up at the Sign-Up Spot in the church lobby, or using the form below.